Shape your sound with the EF44 Grid through fine-grained control over performance effects, modulation, panning and much more.
Geared with metal-shaft audio-grade linear faders and detent push-encoders. Seamless use for MIDI CC mapping for your DAW.
Equipped with customisable multicolored LED lights to enable labelling in dark environments. Facilitate differentiating each potmeter by changing the color of each indicator LED, adjusting brightness levels individually or adding pulsing animations. All configurable in the Grid Editor. Each module is flexibly extendable with other Grid controllers enabled by the golden pins and magnets on all sides.
We provide a 365-day warranty on all items, which includes spare parts for self-repair. By cutting the environmental and financial costs of shipping your module back and forth, both we and the Earth will thank you for choosing this win-win solution.
Full refund in 30 days
You have 30 days to get to know each other with our gadgets from the moment your package arrives. Try them, test them, and feel their vibe. If they don’t seem to meet your expectations, send them back to us.
Personal support on Discord
Besides the regular support available by email, we encourage you to join the Intech Studio Discord server for quick fixes, custom ideas, and tons of cool techy stuff.Join here
We partner with several well-known courier services, like DHL, FedEx, and UPS, to ensure that your package arrives to your door, no matter where you live.
All Intech products are made to last long through their thoughtful, functional, and straightforward design. The Grid modules are easily repairable with only the use of a screwdriver and our packaging is made of recycled paper to keep things as eco-friendly as possible. We believe that sustainable engineering is key to a liveable future.
- Weight: ~ 175 grams (~ 0,38 lb)
- Size: 106 mm x 106 mm (4.19 x 4.19 inches) Eurorack-sized modules
- 4 velocity sensitive incremental encoders with 360° rotation and mappable push functionality
- 4 audio-grade linear metal shaft faders with 60 mm travel
- Customizable multi-colored LED lights for easy labeling in dark environments
- Black aluminum front panel with a metallic, rugged finish
- Metal shaft faders equipped with dust cover
- Ergonomic plastic encoders in black
- CNC milled 3D printed resin polymer housing
- Golden spring-loaded connector pins
- Strong N52 neodymium magnets
- Silicone feet on the back for extra stability
- Class compliant MIDI device with simple PnP (Plug and Play) experience
- USB HID keyboard class
- Compatible with Mac OS (intel & arm), Windows, Linux and mobile platforms with support provided
- Single USB cable to power up to 8 modules
- High speed USB 2.0
- Draws ~250mA