Reduce manual tasks and enable creative exploration.
Grid controllers can be programmed to trigger various keyboard shortcuts allowing you to perform complex actions with a single button press or with the turn of a knob. Streamline your workflow by reducing the amount of keys you would have to memorize to manually execute keyboard commands.
- Project navigation in easy mode. Assign knobs to scroll through tracks, zoom in and out effortlessly, or switch between different views with a click of a button.
- Keep the right tools always at your fingertips. Switch between editing, mixing, and arrangement modes on the fly through dynamic control mapping.
- Excel in mixing. Assign faders and knobs to control track volumes, panning, and send levels to mix tracks with precision.
- Real-time parameter modulation. Record parameter changes directly onto your tracks by moving knobs or sliders during playback, adding depth and dynamics to your music.
- Get started on a white canvas and customize to the core. Use Grid out of the box as a generic MIDI controller across all Digital Audio Workstations.
Experience a more immersive and expressive way of music-making by leaving the computer screen behind.
- Enjoy a live performance or a jamming session like never before.
- Control your audio tracks and add performance effects in real-time
To enable seamless connection between traditional MIDI instruments such as hardware synthesizers, drum machines, or effects processors and a USB MIDI controller, like the Grid, you will need a USB MIDI host device. Grid can serve as a central hub for controlling and automating parameters on these hardware devices when connected through Knot, our pocket-sized USB MIDI host.